LCCG: cocks LCCG: cocks

Sick Bastard

That was funny but I coulda went my how life without seeing LemonParty.org

OvenGloves responds:

hahaha
i just asumed that everyone allready knew what it was

GGAVANG GGAVANG

WTF!!!!!!

How the hell did this not get whistled?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Channel Surfing -Channel Surfing

I'm shocked!!!!!!

I usually hate clock crew stuff, but I think you may have won me over with that one. It was KICK ASS!!!!

Eternal-Panda responds:

Always nice to hear that, thanks =)

Doodle-Time Doodle-Time

Entertaining!!!

I liked it. It was fun! I enjoyed the interpretations of the lyrics as well. I used to think taht Bad Moon Risin by CCR said Bathroom On the Right. Maybe you could use that too. Doodle it up man!

KapKyle responds:

You know the song Blue Moon? I always used to think it was Moo Moo. :P Lol, it's funny how words can sound sometimes. I might do that. Thanks for the review! :D

Too much posse Too much posse

I liked it....

Where's the rest tho man. Make it longer! Finish the story!!!

Revenge of Mark Revenge of Mark

Not bad!

I liked it. My only suggestion is to slow it down some so there's time to read the subtitles.

Flashing-Bird responds:

okie,thanks to say that,cuz i didn´t noticed it.i´ll try to fix it sooner as possible....
thanks for your review

Style Shortz Style Shortz

A stick movie that doesn't suck!

You don't see too many stick films that actually have some animation that looks good. Good job dude!

SeKret responds:

thnx ^^ i do have more to add to it, but i'm thinking of making a 'Style Shortz 2' so im saving them. Stay tuned!

LL - The Transformation. LL - The Transformation.

Booooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen worse.....wait.... no I haven't!

LoquatLock responds:

No, i'm pretty sure you will have...

Cotton Roots Cotton Roots

Harboring hatred?

Come on!!! That was great!!! Even if you do think it's racist (which it wasn't!), it was still great flash!!! Don't be such a bitch.... jeez

Bannitsa Bannitsa

Not bad!

The animation was really good. The sound track needs to be longer tho. It stops before the movie is over. Also you might consider adding some text or a voice over to explain the legend b/c some of us aren't familiar with it.